A common mistake in divorce is for the parties to begin negotiations too early, without having a good understanding of the underlying financial parameters or the long-term consequences of alternative settlement scenarios.
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Divorce Analytics.
- Mastering the Art of Communication in Love Relationships June 15, 2017
- Healing, Transformation and Divorce April 28, 2017
- The Normal Stages of Divorce and How to Ease Past Them with Mindfulness March 19, 2017
- Maintenance (Alimony) in New York February 14, 2017
- Uncle Sam Has a Seat at the Table: Some Divorce Taxation Q & A’s February 14, 2017