Divorce Analytics attempts to provide accurate information to visitors but cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, opinions or other content posted on this site or its relevance to any particular situation. This site is not intended as a substitute for and should not be relied upon as legal, financial, accounting, tax or other professional advice. It should not be construed as establishing a professional-client relationship. The applicability of legal principles is subject to amendment by the legislature, interpretation by the courts and different application by different judges and may differ substantially in individual situations or different jurisdictions. Before acting on information contained herein, it is important to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Information from or through this site is provided “as-is” and “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed, including but not limited to the disclaimer of fitness for any particular purpose. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, litigation or the like. This site and the information contained herein would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through this site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this disclaimer. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with this site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
Divorce Analytics has the right to monitor the site and those other sites accessible through it and to disclose any information necessary to operate the site properly, to protect itself, its sponsors and visitors, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. Divorce Analytics reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any information or materials, in whole or in part, that are in violation of its policies. The professionals at Divorce Analytics are NOT ATTORNEYS AND DO NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. Information provided by them is financial in nature and should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice. Individuals seeking legal advice should solicit the counsel of competent legal professionals knowledgeable about the divorce laws in their particular geographic areas.
Divorce Financial Planning is a fee-only process that does not involve investment advice or securities or insurance transactions.
- Benefits of Divorce Financial Planning
- Cash Flow Projections and the Viability of Outcomes in Divorce
- Contact Us
- Disclaimers, Sitemap and Site Credits
- Divorce Analytics Home Page
- Divorce and Finance Blog
- Divorce Calculators
- Divorce Financial Mistakes
- Divorce Financial Planning
- Divorce Financial Planning and Analysis
- Divorce Financial Services
- Education & Training
- Financial Forensics – How to Find Hidden Assets and Income in Divorce
- Financial Team Mediation – Working Together to Achieve Exceptional Financial Outcomes
- Making Lemonade
- Making Lemonade Diary
- More Red Zones
- Our Founder
- Our Locations
- Pitfalls Associated with Attempts to Tax Impact Retirement Assets for Equitable Distribution
- Post-Divorce Cash Flow and Financial Workability: Greed vs. Divorce Financial Planning
- Red Zones
- Red Zones in Divorce (New York): What You Need to Know
- Tips for Hiring a Divorce Financial Planner
Posts by category
- Category: Alimony & Child Support
- Category: Divorce & Taxes
- Category: Divorce Financial Mistakes
- Category: Making Lemonade
This site was developed by GoatCloud Communications LLC using a theme from ElegantThemes and software modules from other developers.